Thanks you for checking out our job openings. We have following positions available that interests you? See here.
Number of openings: 2 (Sankhuwasabha & Gulmi district, one for each district)
Location: You are required to spend 90% time in Field, and 10% in Kathmandu.
Roles and Responsibilities:
- Monitor the schools and support improvements in identified areas of need
- Assist and monitor the resourcing of UWS community schools with learning and educational materials
- Hold monthly staff meetings with the staff in each school
- Support monthly and annual impact data collection processes
- Coordination of occasional donor visits and volunteers
- Liaise with key partners, such as local education authorities, and locally based NGOs
- General support for day to day school operations as required
- Work alongside the UWS Nepal Teaching Fellows, sharing resources and ideas
- Support schools to improve and maintain their environments and displays
- Train and mentor teachers in the areas of need
- The applicants need to have completed minimum Bachelor's Degree in any field, applicants from Education Field will be given preference.
- Passion for Education and Development work
- The applicants need to have at least one year experience in Education Field
- Ability to work in a team
- The applicants should be fluent in Nepali and English speaking and writing
- Good numeracy skills
- Willingness to undertake frequent travel and work in a flexible manner
All interested individuals who meet the qualifications are encouraged to apply for the position. A cover letter and an updated resume should be sent by email to email@example.com with the position you are applying in the subject line. Applications are being accepted on an immediate, rolling basis. Short-listed candidates will be invited to participate in an assessment process. What happens after submission?If we are interested, your submission will be responded to within 5 working days. Once your application is advanced, we will ask immediately to set up an initial 15-minute phone interview to initiate the interview process.